This multinational award winning sauce is flying off the shelves.
The famous sauce with the red velvet top goes well with all food groups. Fantastic with breakfast dishes such as scrambled eggs. Great on fresh seafood, as a wing sauce and with all meat dishes.
You have to give this sauce a try, it was recently voted one of the “World’s best tasting sauces” by Chile Pepper magazine.
- 2005 NBBQA Championship – Won 4th Place – Hot Sauce Category
- 2003 International Scovie Awards – FIRST Place Mild Hot Sauce
- 2002 Grand Prize Recipe Ingredients Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival
- 2001 International Champion Hot Sauce – National Barbecue Association
- 2001 Boston’s Pig and Pepper Festival – 2nd Place Hot Sauce
- 2000 National Fiery Foods Challenge – 3rd Place – Fruit Hot Sauce
- 2000 Champion Hot Sauce – Emmaus, Pa. Hot Sauce Festival
- 2000 International Champion – National Barbecue Association Gourmet Show – 2nd Place
- 1999 Chile Pepper Magazine Fiery Foods Challenge – 2nd Place
- 1999 2nd Place Philadelphia Book & Cook Gourmet Show
- 1998 First Place Scovie Award Winner – National Fiery Food Show
- 1998 Washington DC Hot Sauce Contest – 2nd Place
Ingredients: Water, Cane Sugar, Red Chili Puree, Peaches, Vinegar, Green Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Vidalia Onions, Dehydrated Tomato, Cayenne Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Erythorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, and Capsicum Oil.