SoCal Original Avocado Guac Sauce is a very thick sauce with lots of flavour. You get the avocado flavour along with garlic, tomatillo, jalapeno, salt and just a hint of vinegar. It’s kind of like a verde sauce with the addition of garlic and the richness and flavour of avocado.
This would be great on all types of Mexican style food and more.
A Golden Chile winner at the 2017 Fiery Foods Show! The Golden Chile is one of the most prestigious awards in the spicy food industry.
- 2nd place at the NYC Hot Sauce Expo’s 2017 Screaming Mimi Awards!
- Loaded with REAL AVOCADO!
- Voted THE BEST Green Sauce in the nation!
- Too thick to be called an avocado hot sauce. Too smooth to be called an avocado salsa. SoCal Guac Sauce™ is truly in a league if it’s own.
- A low mild heat
- The perfect blend of MILD green peppers, seasonings and spices that create a one-of-a-kind experience.
- An Avocado Sauce that is great for tacos, burritos and every other type of SoCal food! Especially breakfast burritos!
- Use it in place of, or in addition to, fresh avocado slices on burgers, salads, wraps, eggs and veggies!
Ingredients: Water, Vinegar, Avocado, Serrano and Green Habanero Chiles, Tomatillo, Onion, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Garlic, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate.