Lucky Dog hot sauce Green Label features fire-roasted Jalapeño, Serrano and mild Cayenne peppers with sweet roasted garlic. This non-traditional mild fire-roasted verde sauce uses carrots, onion and white vinegar to give it a tangy quality that complements the Jalapeños perfectly.
Green Label has a complex flavour profile, with roasted garlic adding depth of flavour in this unique Jalapeño sauce.
Pairing suggestions: Green Label is a fantastic complement for eggs, breakfast burritos, traditional Mexican food, pork, fish, pizza or just about anything!
- 2018 Scovie Awards, 1st Place – Verde
- 2017 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 2nd Place – Mild
- 2017 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 3rd Place, Mild/Hot Latin-Style
- 2014 Screaming Mimi’s, 3rd Place – Jalapeño
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards, 3rd Place, Pepper Blend
- 2013 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 1st Place Golden Chile Award Winner, Mild – Consumer Ready
- 2013 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 2nd Place, Jalapeno – Consumer Ready
- 2012 The Hot Pepper Awards, 2nd Place, Jalapeño
Ingredients: Water, Onion, Jalapeño, Roasted Garlic, Distilled White Vinegar, Carrot Juice, Serrano Pepper, Sea Salt, Agave Syrup, Carrot, Cayenne Pepper, Lime Juice Concentrate, Ghost Pepper, Sea Salt.