Lucky Dog Black Label Extra Hot Fire-Roasted Pepper Sauce features the distinct flavour of the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper, easily among the hottest and most flavourful peppers in the world. While respectably hot, this savoury sauce is still Food’s Best Friend!
LDHS Black Label is a seasonal hot sauce, made with a delicate balance of fresh Trinidad Scorpion peppers and fire-roasted jalapeños to add to the depth of flavour. California black mission figs, organic apples, white onions and roasted garlic round out this sublimely versatile and very hot pepper sauce. Just a bit of ghost pepper provides a pleasantly lingering burn, and hints of lime give this sauce a spectacularly bright finish.
While a fruit-based hot sauce, this savoury sauce is an excellent complement to grilled or fresh oysters, fish tacos, Mexican and Latin American foods, pizza, meat, eggs, Thai, Greek, Asian foods and virtually anything else.
Lucky Dog Black Label Hot Sauce is Lucky Dog’s most awarded hot sauce.
- 2018 Fiery Food Challenge – 3rd Place, Extra Hot
- 2017 NY Hot Sauce Expo – 1st Place, Pepper Blend-Hot
- 2017 Fiery Food Challenge – 1st Place, Extra Hot
- 2017 Fiery Food Challenge – 1st Place Hot/XHot Pepper Blend
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards – Best Extra Hot
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards – 1st Place, Superhots Pepper Blend
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards – 1st Place, Superhots Fruit-Based
- 2015 The Hot Pepper Awards – 1st Place, Unique
- 2015 Golden Chile, 1st Place Hot – Consumer Ready
- 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards – 1st Place, Trinidad Scorpion Sauce
- 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards – 2nd Place, Extra Hot
- 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards – 2nd Place, Unique
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards – 1st Place, Superhots w/ Fruit
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards – 1st Place, Superhots Unique
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards – 3rd Place, Savory
- 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, 3rd Place, Hot Sauce: Pepper Blend – Consumer Ready
- Scott Roberts Product of the Year 2014
Ingredients: Onion, Cider Vinegar, Water, Apple Sauce, Chiles (Jalapeño and Scorpion Peppers), Garlic, Figs, Agave Syrup, Sea Salt, Ghost Pepper Infused Sea Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate.